Duplicator Black Friday Sale 2022 [?LIVE]
Duplicator is live with Black Friday Sale and has a big discount of 25%OFF on all plans + They have Offered discounts on renewals as well. Just to give you a warning, they do not have sales for the whole year, so make sure you grab this discount.
WordPress Backup Plugins Deals on Black Friday 2022
If you are looking for the Best Deals on Backup Plugin in this black Friday sale, then you are at the perfect place. I have included the TOP 2 Best BackUp plugin's black Friday Deal in this post that can fulfill all your backup as well as migration requirements.
In this blog, I have covered Updraft Plus and Duplicator Pro Black Friday Deals of 2021 with their detailed features and pricing. Actually, Pricing is the same for both plugins with similar plans.
1. Duplicator Pro Black Friday Deal 2022
On this Black Friday, Duplicator Pro is offering a 25% Discount without a Coupon code on their official website for all users.
I am personally using Duplicator Pro as My Backup plugin and the reason for my love for duplicator is its restoration process of backup. It offers the most stable and a little tricky but awesome restore process. All backups of Duplicator can be used as a Migration file. A compression type of Duplicator is also Awesome with a high compress ratio.
Features of Duplicator Pro Backup plugin
Drag and Drop
Duplicator Pro now supports Drag and Drop migrations and site restores! Simply drag the bundled site archive to the site you wish to overwrite.
Large Site Support
The overhauled package engine is faster and works better with larger sites. Confirmed migration of a 100GB site!
Recovery Points provides protection against mistakes and bad updates by letting you quickly roll back your system to a known, good state.
Limit the number of stored backups to prevent filling up your local or cloud storage.
Single File Packages
Duplicator Pro bundles your site into a single archive, unlike other plugins that create lots of files that are hard to manage.
Duplicator Black Friday Sale 2023
Snapcreek has announced their Black Friday sale for Duplicator Pro Backup Plugin and the pricing is very similar to Updraft. They are Providing Flat up UPTO 25% OFF on their plans.
Besides standard single sites, Duplicator Pro supports multisite network backup & migration. You can even install a subsite as a standalone site!
Managed Host Support
Migrate to and from managed hosts with ease. Supports WordPress.com, WPEngine, GoDaddy Managed, Liquid Web Managed and more!
A new streamlined installer mode allows you to install in only two steps! An advanced, four-step installer mode is also supported.
Auto Database Creation
Easily select existing cPanel databases & users or create new ones without ever leaving the installer. Easily select existing cPanel databases & users or create new ones without ever leaving the installer.
2. Updraft Plus Black Friday Deal 2021
On this Black Friday, Updraft is offering a 40% instant discount for all customers from 22-30 Nov. Updraft is one of the very old and popular backup plugins with excellent features and easy to use dashboard. It can schedule your backup on time chosen by you and store it in any remote location that you will configure.
Here is the complete list of features that are included in the Updraft Plus Plugin provided by updraft on its official website
- Highest-rating backup and restore plugin at wordpress.org (4.8 stars out of 5.0), and ranked in the top 30 (of over 50,000) WordPress plugins for popularity.
- Designed to run everywhere that WordPress runs
- Multi-site (i.e. WPMU/WordPress Network) compatible.
- Proven to backup sites of 100GB; file size only limited by Web host.
- Backs up limitless non-WordPress files and external databases.
- WP-CLI support
- Incremental backups that can be set to the hourly schedule of your choice
- Supports both manual and automated (scheduled) backups: every 4, 8, 12 hours; daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Can even be customised to a specific time.
- Backs up files and databases on separate schedules
- Reports time of next scheduled backup
- Routinely prunes the number of old backups kept
- Automatically backs up when plugins or dashboard themes update and before WordPress core updates run
Remote Storage Options
- More remote storage options than any other WordPress backup plugin
- Supports cloud backup to Amazon S3
- Supports cloud backup to any Amazon S3 compatible provider, with the same feature set (examples of such providers: DigitalOcean Spaces, Dreamhost Dreamobjects, Cloudian, Connectria, Constant, Eucalyptus, Nifty, Nimbula, Cloudn).
- Supports cloud backup to Rackspace Cloud Files.
- Supports cloud backup to Dropbox. Supports “app folder” backup automatically – i.e. UpdraftPlus only gets to see or touch its own files. Almost zero-setup (you need to know nothing except for your Dropbox username and password). Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off).
- Supports cloud backup to Google Drive. Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off). Almost zero-setup (you just need to be able to log in to your Google account), via secure OAuth protocol (UpdraftPlus is never told your Google credentials).
- Supports cloud backup to Microsoft OneDrive – both regular/consumer version and OneDrive for Business. Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off). Almost zero-setup (you just need to be able to log in to your Microsoft account), via secure OAuth protocol (UpdraftPlus is never told your Microsoft credentials).
- Supports cloud backup to Google Cloud Storage. Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off). Full setup guide with screenshots.
- Supports cloud backup to Microsoft Azure Blob Storage. Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off). Full setup guide with screenshots.
- Supports cloud backup to Rackspace Cloud Files. Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off).
- Supports cloud backup to OpenStack Swift object storage. Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off).
- Supports cloud backup to FTP servers. Supports both normal and TLS-encrypted servers. Supports both implicit and explicit encryption. Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off). Has test mode to allow easy debugging of login problems.
- Supports cloud backup to SFTP servers. Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off). Has test mode to allow easy debugging of login problems. Supports both SFTP and SCP (no chunking support for SCP, but failed uploads will be retried).
- Supports cloud backup to WebDAV servers, including encrypted servers. Supports chunked, resumable uploads. Tested against Apache mod_dav and OwnCloud/NextCloud.
- Supports backup by email. Each dump (e.g. of plugins, or of themes, or of uploads) is emailed separately. Limited only by limits your email provider has on incoming attachments.
- Supports backup to multiple destinations (e.g. Amazon and Dropbox and FTP) in a single backup.
- Database backups can be encrypted for security
- Encrypted transport to cloud storage
Updraft Plus Black Friday Sale 2023
Updraft Plus Black Friday Sale has been started and this time they are giving a massive discount of 20% Per License. Go and grab Updraft Backup Plugin Deals on this Black Friday for your WordPress Website
Reporting, Monitoring, and Scheduling
- All backup operations are thoroughly logged.
- Display the status of backups in progress in the WordPress admin panel, along with any errors or warnings.
- Reports when the backup completes, including file checksums for verification of backup integrity.
- “Debug/expert” gives further insight into the backup process: option to view a different set of SSL certificates, to turn SSL certificate verification, and to turn off SSL entirely.
- All log messages can be sent to syslog (Linux/UNIX) / Event Log (Windows).
Restoring, Recovering and Migrating
- Conveniently backs up each WordPress entity (database, plugins, themes, uploaded content and “other” content) in a separate file, all from WordPress control panel.
- Further files, WordPress core or any arbitrary directory from the server can be backed up via add-on.
- Databases can be decrypted within WordPress control panel via drag-and-drop.
- Backups made elsewhere can be imported via drag-and-drop (unlimited size upload) or FTP.
- Search and replace migrates site database upon import.
- Restores backed-up entities from console with one-click access.
- Imports and restores from backups made by other backup plugins: BackupWordPress, BackWPup, WordPress Backup to Dropbox and Simple Backup, and generic SQL (uncompressed, gzip-compressed, or bzip2-compressed) backups.